Monday, June 1, 2015

June 2015 Guild Meeting

Toys! Toys! Toys!



This year I've been having a lot of fun with toys--one of my goals was to knit from four toy books I have let sit unused for far too long in my library. I know I'm not the only toy knitter in our group, so I thought it would be fun to have a month devoted to sharing your favorite toy/stuffy/softie patterns!

What you'll need to bring to this meeting:
  • Your favorite toy patterns to share
  • A project to work on during the meeting
  • Your recently finished projects to share with the group
  • A door prize if you won one last month
SAVE THE DATE
June Guild Meeting
TUESDAY, June 23

5:30 - 7:00 p.m.
Starkville Sportsplex
Meeting Room 1
Starkville, MS

 
Looking forward to seeing everyone! Please come if you can even if you've missed some meetings lately--we'd love to see you!

Keep on knitting,
Emily

3 comments:

  1. fox888 สล็อต เป็นเว็บคาสิโนออนไลน์เชื่อใจได้แล้วก็โด่งดังในแวดวง ทางคณะทำงานของพวกเรามีความรู้ในความอยากได้ของผู้เล่นทุกคน pg slot แล้วก็พวกเราเน้นให้บริการที่มีคุณภาพ

    ReplyDelete
  2. ทางเข้า riches888all ซึ่งเป็นประตูสู่ความร่ำรวยและความเจริญรุ่งเรืองที่ไร้ขอบเขต PG SLOT สำรวจรายละเอียดเกี่ยวกับการผจญภัยที่น่าตื่นเต้นนี้และเริ่มต้นการเดินทางสู่ความมั่งคั่ง

    ReplyDelete